Fun page of Charlie :) This month's Paper Posies kit is really fun- I just haven't had the time I need to play with it!! :( This is the extent of my creative art this month, unfortunately!
I just love your blogspot. It keeps me in touch with all of you and makes me feel like I am actually there for those fun events in your life. Keep it up! Doug and I just love seeing what you are up to.
James and I met on a blind date! We married only 5 months later. Now, 9 years of school, 4 apartments, 4 homes, 4 states and 4 kids later, we are managing to keep our heads above water! Somehow, we are still madly in love and hoping this blog will be a record of the highs, lows and everything in between. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
That is adorable.. and your sweet little notes on the pages make me smile. Love it. :)
Cute page, cute little heart, cute swirly, cute ribbon, you get it...
Jenny;
I just love your blogspot. It keeps me in touch with all of you and makes me feel like I am actually there for those fun events in your life. Keep it up! Doug and I just love seeing what you are up to.
Love your Mom
Post a Comment