LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Those pictures are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I've yet to try the eye thing.. but it's on my list!!! :) I'm still having too much fun with the banner thing you taught me.. I want to make one everyday so I don't forget!!! :)
WOWWOWWOWWOW!!!! Those results are amazing! See? Once the eyes look great, you truly don't notice that the rest is slightly fuzzy. Heck, you even do that on purpose a lot of the time. It's really all in amazing eyes and you got it down, girl!
Haven't a clue what or how the thing your doing works, but it looks awesome! What did Charlie have? Ethan has a 102 temp today and hasn't had anything to eat but a lot to drink. I HATE IT WHEN THEY'RE SICK! Other than that, we've had lots of snow out here in NE, they even cancelled church!!! It was one of the funnest snow days ever! I will be updating my blog within the next couple o days so you can see.
James and I met on a blind date! We married only 5 months later. Now, 9 years of school, 4 apartments, 4 homes, 4 states and 4 kids later, we are managing to keep our heads above water! Somehow, we are still madly in love and hoping this blog will be a record of the highs, lows and everything in between. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Those pictures are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I've yet to try the eye thing.. but it's on my list!!! :) I'm still having too much fun with the banner thing you taught me.. I want to make one everyday so I don't forget!!! :)
WOWWOWWOWWOW!!!! Those results are amazing! See? Once the eyes look great, you truly don't notice that the rest is slightly fuzzy. Heck, you even do that on purpose a lot of the time. It's really all in amazing eyes and you got it down, girl!
Haven't a clue what or how the thing your doing works, but it looks awesome! What did Charlie have? Ethan has a 102 temp today and hasn't had anything to eat but a lot to drink. I HATE IT WHEN THEY'RE SICK! Other than that, we've had lots of snow out here in NE, they even cancelled church!!! It was one of the funnest snow days ever! I will be updating my blog within the next couple o days so you can see.
Anyway- Love your guts!
Missy
Post a Comment