In the hospital his IV accidentally came out and instead of going through the trauma of trying to put it back in, the gave him a popcicle to see if he could keep it down. He REALLY enjoyed it. It was so nice to see him start to feel better and he even got to play with the hospital therapy dog - Molly!

You can really see it in his eyes - eh? Poor guy :(



Before this morning, he hadn't kept ANYTHING down since Saturday night! I still think he's a bit delirious. He was taking a nap and suddenly startled and loudly slurred the word, "hamburger!" Later on we heard, "ketchup" and "fries." Sounded like he was dreaming of all the lovely foods he'd eat once he felt better. That, or he was at the drive through window!
Here's some more pictures of the house. OUR PLANTS CAME TODAY!!!!! So happy with the results! Too bad we don't get to enjoy it very long now that we're selling the house :(


Charlie was in DESPERATE need of a haircut. So I, being the terribly mean mom that I am, took advantage of the fact that he's a little weak and can't assault me as easily. Here's before-

Here's after! No more "chicken butt," sorry James.

More scrap crap ;)





5 comments:
POOR CHARLIE! You can feel his pain in those sad little hospital pics. But, the popsicle probably made it all better.. :) Love the house pics. The plants look FANTASTIC. They make your house look so inviting and the inside is super cute so you shouldn't have any problems selling. :(
Thanks - that's the HOPE!!!
Poor little guy! I'm glad he's home and doing better. The plants look awesome!
Okay, question about your digital page a while back. Have you printed it? Do you have plans to? I know mpix does 12" prints for 5 or 6 bucks or something but have you found them anywhere else? Just curious. I want to try this but I want to be able to actually HAVE it. There's research to be done on 2peas it sounds like :)
2Peas, or digitalscrapbookplace.com. Either has tons of info. on printing digi pages. Good luck!
Post a Comment