So, it was Sir Charles' birthday yesterday! I'm sad I didn't post on the actual day, but just post and wish him a happy birthday anyway! ;) Sadly, I forgot my camera, so the only picture I have of him blowing out his (2) candles is on my phone! Here's one I took earlier in the day. He's ALMOST reaching the pedals on Dillon's old big wheel and is REALLY excited about that!

Of course as soon as Charlie is interested in Dillon's old bike, Dillon claims, "I'm still little enough to ride it- IT'S MINE!"

Watch for lots of fun photos of the BIRTHDAY PARTY coming your way... it's tomorrow (saturday) and Dillon's big surprise present is he gets to go to see the Jazz play the Suns with Dad and Nate! YEAH!! He's going to flip!
Also, we've converted the crib to a toddler bed!


"So, what is it we're celebrating here, mom?"
He didn't really catch on the first couple of days and even yelled for us to come and get him out in the morning, but this is what I found last night just before I went to bed.....

My brother Nathaniel Lloyd Jones (Nate) has been visiting from Utah since last Saturday. It has truly been educational for my boys. He's taught them many things including: how to play video games (guitar hero, snowboarding, skateboarding and boxing), how to dribble a basketball, all about tech toys like ipods and cool earphones, as well as how to stay awake until 5:00AM then sleep until 3:00PM. He's a great role model! ;) Actually in reality they worship him. They have had the time of their little lives!


He actually ASKED me to post this next one- it's not for the faint of heart (ladies beware).



4 comments:
Holy crap, girl. You deserve it after a post like that!
The picture of them standing in front of the bed is my favorite. The sleeping on the floor is soooooo precious too.
Who's your brother expecting to catch with those photos? :) Me and Beth? You'll first need to attract a younger, more-available (and not related) audience to your blog.
ha ha ha, Allie! Ya.. your poor brother. All he's got lookin' at his hot picture is a bunch of old married ladies! ;) I too looove the picture in front of the bed. Charlie looks so excited!! I'll just second all of Allie's comments because I ALSO love the one of them laying on the gound. Great pictures. :)
How cute is that! I can't believe Charlie is 2! The last time I saw him in person he was what, 3 months old! What a character. Say Hello to Nate. Tell him Missy says he's a hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin' love. I can say that because he's my cousin and I guess it runs in the genes. (ha, ha, ha) Party on!
Love,
Missy
O wow....... I can definitely see Nate Asking you to post this picture.
-Haley
Post a Comment