Others see me as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see me as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
I got a 47 - WHAT DID YOU GET???
Dr. Phil Test
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm a 39. "Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest." Um, ok! I'll take it!
Your total score is 41
Interpretation of Results
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
So I'm a less-extreme version of this than Jenny (by 6) and probably on the border of Natalie's. Sounds good to me :) After all, I'm not that lively.
I want to know if anyone seriously answered to the question about laughing to something that truly amuses you "I sheepishly smile" Wow.
I scored a 40. Looks like you attract a good range of friends here, I'd say.
I got a 48 - with EXACTLY the same description as yours. :) I like it. :) :)
Beth - I knew we were soul mates! ;)
Everyone give a little shout out to my coolest cousin ever MISSY!! You can get the link to her blog from my main page.
Post a Comment