Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Couple of Interesting Developments:

I don't have any pictures for this one.. Just a note about a few interesting developments around here lately:

1. It FROZE overnight here 3 nights in a row. Of course these three nights came just after we had finally (after THREE YEARS of putting it off) landscaped our front yard. $700 worth of plants and who knows if any survived! :(

2. Some friends from church found out we were selling the house, came to look at it, and are working on putting an offer on it!!! YEEE HAAAWWW!! I'm praying that it will work out b/c they are sooo cool. We have often talked about how much we wish we could sell the house to students somehow, but we didn't hold out much hope... We're so excited!!

3. The kids aren't sick. YES! Charlie is much better - he'll finally eat three meals and poop regularly (sorry) and he doesn't whine all day! Dillon is back in preschool and I'm hoping to have a normal schedule again soon!!!!

4. Girl's Night tomorrow night. WHEW! I'm literally STARVING for a little female company and most of all conversation! They're going to have to drag me out the door when it's time to leave ;)

5. My face is breaking out like CRAZY! I look like a greasy teenager right now! ICK! Not Fun :(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the poop :)

Hope your house sells easily too

Beth said...

Ok.. who is buying your house? I want to be happy for you but I'm kinda mad at whoever it is. ;)

The Mathews Family said...

It's Jesse and Jennifer Jensen. They are such a cute couple - first year medical students and they LOVE the house. I really wanted to sell to someone who would fall in love with it like I did - appreciate it, you know? I'm crossing my fingers!

I know Beth, it sucks to have another friend move away :( It sucks for me to have to go start all over AGAIN!! :( I'll soooo miss everyone here. I'm not gone yet, though!! LETS HAVE ANOTHER GIRLS NIGHT!

Beth said...

Ooooh, Ok. The Jensens are really sweet. I like to hear that it's a cute couple that will stick around for a few years.. and yes, I know what you mean about wanting your house to go to someone who will take care of it. I can totally relate to that. Ok.. girls night.. Next week?? Let's do it. I will look at my calendar NOW. Ok, well, not MINE, but KYle's ;)

Anonymous said...

How's for a girls night in....say....Wyoming! :) Just hop in the car and in about 12 short hours you'll be here! By the way, Derek's next AZ thing is the week following Easter. Anybody gonna be around? I need to defrost.

The Mathews Family said...

I'm sure I'll be around! What weekend is that exactly?

Anonymous said...

Whichever one you want baby! Well, not the first one of Feb. I actually have a real life plan with a real life friend!!!!! When are you moving exactly? Better make a road trip before then to see your Utahns and come up to Cowboy-land. Get your girls together and pile into your cracked windshield van and come on down :) I could only wish...

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for a couple MORE interesting developments :)