2. We're all over our colds!
It took over a week, but no one's coughing, sneezing or boogering all over the place. : )
3. It has been relatively cool outside for the last week and a half (not over 104). Today it's only supposed to be in the high 90's! : )
4. James is taking me out tonight!!!! Pirates of the Carribbean here we COME!
5. OK, I can't leave this one out... We put the boys in the same room together the day that Charles turned 18 months. It's a bit crowded, but ever so nice for ME! I've moved all my scrappin' stuff in the office and I GOT TO GET A NEW SCRAPPIN' DESK!!! Which meant a trip to IKEA : ) : )
6. OK, make it six. My bestest friend Jenny Coates is at the hospital right this very second delivering her 2nd child - first BOY! GO JENNY : )
So, we worried about the boys transitioning to sharing the room, but not anymore. They couldn't be happier and THAT makes me : ) Here's what they spent this morning doing...
A Room Fort! Complete with cardboard box couch and roof!
I mean they were REALLY into it - had the tool box out and everything! Charles made himself a little bed and said, "nye nye" which translates to "night night."
It also meant a HUGE mess which I have yet to clean up, but that's fine with me! : 0 )



1 comment:
Your boys are so cute-I love your scrap book pages. What desk did you get?? I need one so bad!!! Darci
Post a Comment