Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I live in a ZOO!

This is going to be a pretty random entry - I'll appologize in advance!

Life as the only female in a house full of boys can get pretty crazy. I have sure been glad for my office/ scrapbooking room. Today James got home pretty early and I shut myself in there for HOURS! It was so nice to just hide away for a bit and create. I'll wait til tomorrow for the natural light to take pictures of what I made. Then I'll add those. It was actually a pretty good day until bedtime when the boys and James were rough-housing. Dillon ended up with a concussion and had to go to the ER. They're not even back yet, but James called and said he's fine. It was pretty wierd. He didn't really act like he was very hurt at first. A minute or so after he hit his head he started acting funny - not making any sense and acting frantic (not really abnormal for Dillon for those who know him best). I could tell something was wrong. Shortly after that he started vomitting.

I wanted to share a picture of my living room. Why? Because everytime I look at it, it makes me happy. We've recently spent some time and money improving it and it's just super comfortable and clean and warm. I LOVE the way it's turned out. :) Right now the couch is covered in folded laundry and the floor is covered with toys, but it still makes me happy!

Here's proof that my house is a zoo most of the day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Jenny, your living room looks awesome! I love the color on the walls and I love your couch! It looks soooo good. :)