
WE DO! Yes, the boys and I have COLDS! I guess if you think about it, it's much the same as when you're likely to get a germ due to extremely cool temperatures. If you're stuck in doors too much, that's what happens I guess. Well, anyway here we are and here we're staying until we can go five minutes without needing a tissue!
Yesterday evening for family home evening I told Dillon the Pioneer story. He loved it and we learned the "Pioneer song" Come, Come Ye Saints. Well, in his version of the song he sings " Come come ye saints, no TOILET LABOR fear!" HAHAHAHA Cracks me up.
Grandma was here over the weekend and in this photo Dillon is under the fort she and he made in Charlie's room. Grandma was teaching him how to make scary faces with the flashlight! She's no "tea and crumpets" Granny - n0 sir. She taught them how to make thier own elastic guns too!



1 comment:
I love your flashlight picture. :) That is too cute.. Grandma sounds fun! :) :) She had us all sobbing in relief society. What a sweet mom you have Jenny.
Post a Comment