Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh BOY Oh BOY Oh BOY!!

I am soooo excited! I've been obsessed with my monthly PAPERPOSIES scrapbooking kit for a just over a year, and NOW I'm a part of the TEAM! WOW I feel SPECIAL and I'm grinning from ear to ear! Check THIS out! I'm the Paper Posies Party Person! I'll be running challenges and contests on the message boards. YIPPEEE!! Y'all know me and I LOOOOVE a good party AND I LOVE to scrapbook!:)

Also, James has been studying tirelessly the last four weeks for his Board exams step two which he's taking right this very minute! Last night he SHOCKED me by announcing that he'd made reservations at our FAVORITE RESTAURANT that we absolutely CANNOT afford!!! I'm super duper excited!

This place is rockin' and rollin' on the weekends! There are performers in full "Deutscher" costume playing the accordian and leading the patrons in traditional German anthems all night long! Most everyone who leaves this place has to have a designated driver! We usually just need tums!

No comments: