Friday, August 04, 2006

HELLO!!!!!!

I just recently sent an email to pretty much everyone on my address list giving them the linky to this blog. I'm a little embarrassed, but excited, hoping that it will be a fun way to catch everyone up and stay in touch... PLEASE let me know what you think and take a second to say HELLO!!!!

JEN

4 comments:

Beth said...

Jenny - I LOOOOOVVVE IT!!! It looks sooooo good. :) :) I love the music too. Your little profile and banner picture are gorgeous too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny!

Your blog is GREAT! It was nice to read about whats going on in your life,

Love from Germany Julia

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny. This is Angie Ostler. All I can say is WOW! I'm sooooo impressed. Your blog is aweseme. You are quite the photographer--your pics are so great!

alliehoopes said...

Hey nice blog makeover! It all looks way totally cool! You are going to be giving tutorials to other people pretty soon :)