She's here! She's perfect and we're all doing really well. More details soon... here are some pics! :O)
This video we just took a few hours ago - the boys holding their little sister for the first time!
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ILOVEHER!!! The movie is the sweetest thing ever. All is okay in the world after a movie like that. I'm still so excited back from when you found out she was a she :) She's beautiful and I'm sure you're only going to add to that with all the pink clothes you've been collecting. Keep taking lots of pictures!!!
ILOVEHERTOO!!! :) (I'm copying Allie..) SO sweet. Love the video of the boys being so gentle with her. She is so so so beautiful, Jenny!!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations!
CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!! She is absolutely perfectly beautiful. So so sweet. You're looking so good too! Sweetest little video ever. Keep the pictures coming! Congrats you guys.
Congrats. She is so dang cute or should I say beautiful. Theres nothing like a little girl! Good luck with everything. Enjoy every minute she will grow up just as fast as your boys.
Congrats jen. She is a cutie! I am sure that she will survive the boys. My brother (i think it was mike) put me in the dryer and I am okay, for the most part ;) Love ya guys. I hope we get a chance to see her before she is walking.
I just came back to look at your pictures again and I forgot to say WHO LOOKS THAT BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR HOSPITAL BED HOLDING THEIR BABY?! ONLY you. I love that picture. SOOOOO beautiful.
Jenny, if you wanted a lot of comments on your blog, you didn't really need to go to all the trouble of bearing a beautiful child. Just ask next time :)
Oh Jenny, she is absolutely adorable! Congrats to you and hubby (and the boys!) Time to start making PINK everything huh? WOOOOHOOOO for pink. I'm with ya on that one! ;) Hugs girl! ~ Sonda
James and I met on a blind date! We married only 5 months later. Now, 9 years of school, 4 apartments, 4 homes, 4 states and 4 kids later, we are managing to keep our heads above water! Somehow, we are still madly in love and hoping this blog will be a record of the highs, lows and everything in between. Thanks for visiting!
16 comments:
ILOVEHER!!! The movie is the sweetest thing ever. All is okay in the world after a movie like that. I'm still so excited back from when you found out she was a she :) She's beautiful and I'm sure you're only going to add to that with all the pink clothes you've been collecting. Keep taking lots of pictures!!!
She is so adorable. Those are some proud little brothers. Congratulations!!!
ILOVEHERTOO!!! :) (I'm copying Allie..) SO sweet. Love the video of the boys being so gentle with her. She is so so so beautiful, Jenny!!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations!
CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!! She is absolutely perfectly beautiful. So so sweet. You're looking so good too! Sweetest little video ever. Keep the pictures coming! Congrats you guys.
Congrats. She is so dang cute or should I say beautiful. Theres nothing like a little girl! Good luck with everything. Enjoy every minute she will grow up just as fast as your boys.
Congrats jen.
She is a cutie!
I am sure that she will survive the boys. My brother (i think it was mike) put me in the dryer and I am okay, for the most part ;)
Love ya guys. I hope we get a chance to see her before she is walking.
I just came back to look at your pictures again and I forgot to say WHO LOOKS THAT BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR HOSPITAL BED HOLDING THEIR BABY?! ONLY you. I love that picture. SOOOOO beautiful.
OHH congratulations!! She is beautiful! You look so great also. It makes me want another sooo bad!
Congrats Jenny. She is beautiful.
Jen, you look AWESOME in your hospital picture!! Congrats on your sweet little daughter. I'm so excited for you!
Congrats!! I am so glad that you are both doing well! How are you adjusting to 3 kids?!
Congratualtions! She is adorable and so tiny. I love that photo of you holding her, so cute.
Jenny, if you wanted a lot of comments on your blog, you didn't really need to go to all the trouble of bearing a beautiful child. Just ask next time :)
Oh Jenny, she is absolutely adorable! Congrats to you and hubby (and the boys!) Time to start making PINK everything huh? WOOOOHOOOO for pink. I'm with ya on that one! ;) Hugs girl! ~ Sonda
She's beautiful Jen, congrats!! wow 3 pushes!!
Congratulations, she is beautiful. Love this little video. It looks like the boys love her!
Post a Comment