
I just figured that now that I'm officially more pregnant than I have ever been, I'd post a belly pic... Here she is people. I'm glad Dillon didn't get my head in the picture b/c I'm sure I was wincing. I usually am. Most of the baby's movements cause me a certain level of discomfort, oh and sitting and standing, bending, walking etc.
Really, though, I feel pretty good and that is such a blessing.
I got THREE packages in the mail today! You know you're destined for a good day when that happens!
I am one of those "very particular about my bag" types of people. I do tend to have a bag fetish. However, part of the fun of shopping for purses, bags etc. is getting a totally amazing deal. It wasn't so much the case with this bag. When my sister in law was visiting, she had one similar to this and I loved it. Soo... I went to the website, and as soon as I saw this particular one I knew we were destined for each other. It's the perfect bag b/c it does not HAVE to be a diaper bag, but it will work GREAT as one. It's just the right size, and will last forever! I know b/c I got James a Timbuk2 bag his first year of med school and it still looks new! I hunted the web for a bargain to no avail and ended up spending as much for it as I've probably spent on all the bags in my closet combined (might be exaggerating a little.. a talent of mine)! Anyway, it produced a huge smile on my face.

I also got an order of scrapbook paper (for baby announcements) and my very first issue of this magazine..

We're dog-sitting for my mom this week. It's been fun.......... for the kids. I love Watson, but I just don't love having another person to look after and feed and yell at. Yes, yell at. Luckily, he's pretty low maintenance and GREAT with the kids.

Like I said, the kids are loving having him here and will probably really miss him once my mom comes back to fetch him.
Ok - I'm off to say hello to my husband who I haven't seen in a couple of days! And I may work in some scrappin' time today wahoo!



6 comments:
Cute tummy!
I love how really pregnant women always seem to have their hands down at the bottom of the bump....as if they're holding it up. Like it would just fall down. Or make you tip over. Maybe by that point it actually would.
Come soon baby A!! :)
I am so happy you posted your tummy. How are you? It is getting so close. I'll call you soon, but call when the baby comes. Love Ya, Kami
I hate to disappoint, but I think that is a DARN CUTE belly. :) I wish your face was included in the picture... but CUTE nonetheless. :) Can't wait to open your blog and see a picture of a new little GIRL Mathews baby :) :)
Allie - actually I do find myself "carrying" my belly quite often. Especially when I'm going down the stairs! ;)
Love the belly...but I don't miss it! (Although there is a little belly that never goes away, Trent says I should wear that baby fat proudly, whatever!) Love the bag too.
Post a Comment