Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hospital trip

Hey people. We went to the hospital last night. I'd been having so familiar PIH (pregnancy induced hypertention) symptoms and some others reminiscent of my first pregnancy (Preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome) which were scaring me. So we went, even though my BP was only slightly elevated and I knew they'd probably send me home. It was a quick trip, about 2 hours) but good to know that I'm not sick (yet) and baby is ok. The kids were so ticked off when we came and got them from my neighbors house where they were enjoying their "sleepover" and hoping to meet their little sister the next day. Oh well.

I have my regular appointment tomorrow and am so hoping that the DR says I'm getting close. This whole going full-term thing is at least as bad as everyone says it is! ;) I'm going to start a new project or something today. I've GOT to keep my mind occupied or I'm gonna loose it!

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I'm so glad that you and the baby are OK, but so sorry you're not done being pregnant!! Time to drink some castor oil-I heard it really works. Keep us all up to date!

L said...

Oh, I can't imagine going full-term after the closest I've been is 2 1/2 weeks! I know my luck will run out soon and I will have to endure a full-term pregnancy, but I know healthy is the most important, right??? Good luck...and I mean that!