Yesterday was a GOOD day. I surprise myself sometimes. Here's a little list of everything I got done:
*Excersise class at the YMCA
*3 loads of laundry
*cleaned both bathrooms
*vaccumed and dusted whole house
*swept and mopped kitchen floor
*cleaned bedroom (hadn't been cleaned in months! Did I just tell you that?)
*finished a layout for the PaperPosies contest
*Met with realtor
*ordered pizza
*finished enrichment poster
*Went to enrichment "back to school night"
*Had fun :)
Whew! Today I've done practically nothing and feel great about it!
So once again "Spontaneous Fun Guy James" has reared his LOVELY head and this time, we're off to California! Yep. He called this morning and we're leaving tonight! Whew - I like it but I'm still in shock! Wish him luck at his interview with the residency program in San Diego Friday!!
I have had a couple of requests to post a pic of my new haircut - so here it is. It was considerably darker at first, but I'm happy that it's lightened a little. I didn't recognize myself in the mirror that first day! I like the change - the bangs are always such a pain at first, but I'm already pretty much used to them.

I want to post something that Dillon said recently before I forget. He's such a funny kid! The other day I was in the shower and he was "babysitting" charlie. As I was drying myself off I hear Dillon shouting, "Mama Mama!" I shouted through the door - "What's wrong?" "Mama, there's a situation, we NEED to talk!" Hahaha! I swear I didn't alter it a bit! Come to find out, Charlie had taken out all the movies and thrown them all over the living room like he does 10 times a day - so no real emergency, just a very dramatic "babysitter."
Charlie loves GRAPES. Here's a picture of him signing grapes-

Here's one of his mouth full of them!

'Tis the season for dressing up right? Even if the costume is a little disgusting?


My two underwear superheroes :)
Updates to come very soon - it was a fabulous weekend!



4 comments:
That is a CUTE picture of you. I didn't even realize you didn't have bangs before. I love it. It looks cute on you. :) And, I love your babysitter story. Gracie does the same thing but her actual phrase is "MOM, We have a SITUATION here!" Situation must be their word that makes them feel mature. crazy kids. I know.. this is a long comment.. but I loved your super heroes too. :) WAY CUTE. Made me laugh out loud.
Your kids are way cute. I like the new haircut, it looks good on you.
Yo- I always feel most comfortable exposing the undies...they take after thier uncle dud!
3 letters for your little picture.
H
O
and
T
Post a Comment