Thursday, October 05, 2006

MEET the Gene Pool.

So I felt a little like bragging about my family - I'm super homesick for all of them - maybe this will help!

MEET MY MOM (Melody)

"Youngest" of 5, Fabulous at 50. Hard working, frugal. Lover of all things literature and poetry, Musician and Actress. Two time college graduate - working on Masters degree, SPIRITUAL, resilient, proud of her children to a fault. Extrovert - leader. Burden Barer- MOTHER.

MEET MY DAD (Gary)

Mama's Boy from birth, Responsible and kind. Intelligent successful professional. Dreamer, actor, singer. Introvert vs. Extrovert... Generous. ADVENTUROUS - Daring. GOofFy GoOFfy, says old jokes over and over. Predictable, sensitive, supportive.

MEET MY LITTLE SISTER (Haley)

Baby Sis. Squeeky voiced, one-dimpled charmer turned vocal DIVA! Sweet and tenderhearted. Never liked dresses and frills - "it's gotta be comfortable." Invader of my space when I didn't like it and not so much now that I do. Supermodel meets star wars geek.

MEET MY "LITTLE" BROTHER (Nathan)

Holds a special place in my heart. CHAMPION. Emotion burrier - SHY. Top of his class, Jock. Hilarious- does accents better than me, way better. Puts a smile on EVERYONE's face except his competition. Majorly impatient and easily aggrivated. Guitar protege...Snuggler.

MEET MY "LITTLE" BROTHER (David)

Once was lost and now is found. BMW driving RM - the guy that everyone just loves to be around. HILA-freaking-Larious, especially when he does the robot and be-boxes to Usher. SINGLE and AVAILABLE. Dreamer with lots of talent. Singer, song-writer, guitarist. Short sighted, big hearted. Could sell you his underwear for $30.

MEET MY "LITTLE" BROTHER (Dustin)

The sibling I apparently don't have a very good picure of. The MAN, you know, has the REALLY BRIGHT FUTURE, like headline worthy. Crashin' the fashion in NYC. WORLD'S BEST DUDDY. LE DUD. Stands out in a crowd and not just cuz he's 10 feet tall- he's got the energy level and determination of my 2 year old. The one I miss so much it hurts.

LOVE YOU GUYS

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love it when people do this kind of stuff. :) It's fun to see the important people in your life. It looks like you come from a great family. :)

Anonymous said...

Dreeze! I so loved this! It almost made me cry. I think you nailed everyone of them to a T! Miss your guts!