HECK YEAH!
Here's a good laugh for ya - MORMON WOMAN
Yes! It's finally here! I'm off tomorrow to visit James and as excited as I've been about this, I'm at least that nervous. I just don't know how to leave my kids for that long! I KNOW they're in good hands and everything, but it'll be so strange not to hear their little whiney voices and to constantly pick up after them! ( sniff sniff ) : ) OK, now I'm just being completely facetious.... I've promised myself I'll act at least a little sad when I say goodbye - maybe even real tears! ;) But really, I'm gonna miss them like nuts!
Alright, LOST fans, what is UP with tonight's episode? WHAT is up with Locke? And what about Desmond? He's like psychic ??? Why are they all still alive and why can John communicate with the island???? Did he kill that cop? What on earth was he doing grown weed and getting all crazy with Charlie when he thought he was using??? My head is spinning cartwheels right now (there's a chance that could be from my decongestant)! I love this show but I NEED ANSWERS! NOW! AHHH!
So this is me checking out - ADIOS everyone until next week. I'm off to visit the lovely "old country" of Virginia, and my sweetie. I forsee many lovely photos in my next entry..... :)
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Listening to the song right now and it's pretty funny. Thanks for a chuckle. I bet you are having lots and lots of fun and filling up lots and lots of memory cards. Can't wait to see! Hopefully you have a pink/black/yellow filled package waiting for you upon your arrival!
Post a Comment