Thursday, September 21, 2006

A box, a haircut and some new shoes.

Those are just a few of the things that make today cool. It's also Girl's Night tonight (WAHOO) and the Grey's Anatomy premier. (yes, I'm taping it) SOSOSOSOSOSO excited for that! ER premier looks a little crazy, but yes, I'm taping that too ;)



Someone needs to invent a toy that's like a cardboard box. It would be a huge money maker. Seriously, I can remember having some of my funnest adventures with them as a child. My boys have on numerous occasions played in, on, around cardboard boxes of all shapes and sizes. Once we made a castle. Another time a turtle shell. Usually it's just a fun way to hide from mom!



Dillon got a new pair of "basketball shoes" for his "itty bitty sports club" that starts on Saturday. He also got his first salon haircut - much better than any haircut I ever gave him! Charlie found a soccer ball in our backyard and this was the look on his face!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love these pictures Jenny. I laughed out loud at the box. Why do we buy them toys? :) Dylan looks cute and proud of those shoes and I love the smile (and coloring) of Charlie's pic. Can't wait to learn photoshop. ;) Love these.