Here are some fun pics from last week out in the backyard. The kids were having a ball! The scenery is less than lovely, but we have plans to make our home gorgeous before we put it up for sale including sprucing up the landscape :) The weather has been amazing and we've really taken advantage of it.



To see all of them you have to go to the PHOTO SECTION of my blog
Here's my latest Scrapbook page for Paper Posies! Beginning October 25th, I will including a few of MY pages in the Paper Posies Design Team gallery. I am really really excited about this - something I never thought I'd get to do. Thanks to an amazing year of growth in this hobby of mine, I've begun to place a little more value on each page I create. I've learned a lot about the importance of journaling and how to make it mean more. Thanks is due to Anna Olson, Allie Hoopes, Brenda Carpenter, Kara Henry, Sonda Tadlock, Sharyn Tormanen and Jill Godon for all their inspiration! Becoming a member of this team is a dream come true.



2 comments:
I like your page lots and lots :)
These pictures are sooo cute. I keep forgetting to comment... but I loved your LO - the journaling made me get a lump in my throat. That's a good sign, right? :) Ahem.. are you leaving like.. TOMORROW to visit James?? YAHOOOOO!
Post a Comment