Thursday, January 03, 2013

September belongs to Annabelle

With the wedding and everything, the boys missed their first week of school!  I didn't even get "first day of school" photos this year.  Charlie started 1st grade and Dillon started 4th.  Annabelle's preschool didn't start until the end of the month, so as far as photos are concerned, September belongs to Annie!  She started back up in dance, which she is THRILLED about.  I'm playing it by ear at this point b/c of the last experience and the fact that I had to be in there with her keeping her from bugging the other dancers.  If we only last a few months, it was worth another try!





ANNIE's First day of Preschool 2011 - pre-K baby!  Little does she know she'll be doing 2 full years of pre-K :)



Alrighty, guess who's FOUR?!?!









Every little girl has to have at least ONE princess birthday party, no?  Well we princessed this party all out!  Complete with personal princess makeovers, 


princess arts and crafts,


princess decor and favors,


princess goodies,



princess games, 


And, of course, the princess of honor herself!




Each princess got her personal makeover and photo taken inside the princess tower.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet little PRINCESS Belle, oh I mean Aurora.... aka Annabelle!


1 comment:

millie said...

loved looking through your blog...we miss playing with you guys!