Wednesday, January 02, 2013

BEST Night of Jenny's LIFE!

Josh Groban.  I LOVE him.  I have wanted to make it to one of his concerts since 2002 when I first fell in love with him.
Josh's first 2002 tour: no money, new baby.
Closer 2004: NO MONEY, pregnant
Awake 2007: Suuuuper pregnant, was in Utah when the concert was in CA, then was in CA when the concert was in UT, again - suuuuper pregnant.

FOUR LONG YEARS OF NO TOURS

I was sitting at my computer ready to go 15 minutes before the tickets went on sale for "Straight to You," with a pounding heart and my credit card.  We had killer seats!  For 1/2 the concert, Josh was less than a stones throw away from his biggest fan.








It was magical.  What can I say.  Watching the video is embarrassing because I'm pretty much a lunatic.  Was James embarrassed to be seen with me?  A little, but he loved the concert and we vowed never to miss another!

No comments: