Thursday, January 03, 2013

Another edition of randoms:


So, Leo just keeps getting cuter.  He's giggling and drooling A LOT.  He has a sweet disposition and eats and even SLEEPS pretty well at this point.  






We love you sweet cheeks!


Dustin texted me a photo of Alissa's first day of school and I just love it so much I had to post it.  I'm so proud of this girl.  She has so much going for her but its because she's just so amazing- we all just sit back and can't believe how lucky we are to be a part of her life, let alone her family!


Lazy Saturdays are a blessing.


Some favorites from the "Little Saints Soccer club" season this year.  This one in particular is a favorite not because our son is doing anything remarkable, but someone else's is... Can you see it???







The shirt says it all.  "Can't help being this cute."




No comments: