Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My best present EVER!

These are the favorites from our Christmas card photo shoot.  Thanks again Millie!








All I wanted for Christmas this year was one really great family photo. I think we got a few of them! I'm super happy. It was our 4th try!

8 comments:

Amy Bang said...

Such fabulous pics! Miss you guys. Looks like we'll be able to visit for day or 2 before our cruise, so all is not lost :)

The Krolak Family said...

Great pics Jenny. I cannot believe how much Annabelle looks like Charlie. Cute family!

Brizzee said...

Jenny I love your pics. They are so cute. Your family is beautiful. We miss you guys.

jen morgan said...

They are all adorable! You guys sure make cute kids! ;)

Angie said...

Those are all SO cute! Love all of them!

emandtrev said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the ones on the beach!

Missy said...

Those are awesome pictures! I can't tell you how badly I miss the ocean. So when do you guys find out where you are going and when?

Kami Banks said...

I can't believe how busy you have been. I love getting caught up on your blog. Even seeing every day, I still miss some things. Love ya tons. Kami