I can't believe I'm even going to attempt to get this all in one post, but here I go!
Highlights of Christmas:
1- Seeing my cute kiddos all dressed up in their Christmas "duds" (as my mom would say).
2- My brother Nate came for 2 whole weeks!
3- Our trip to Disneyland- always the funnest at Christmastime.
4- My sister's arrival on Christmas Eve- after missing her the last 3 Christmases.
5- Christmas morning, of course.
6- Making headbands with my sister and sister-in-law.
7- Just being silly with my family.
Dillon's 8th birthday!
I thought that I had cooked up a pretty fun idea for Dillon's 8th birthday party- a "New Year's Rockin' Eve" party. I had NO IDEA just how much fun we would have! James and I had so much fun hosting this wild rock'n roll themed party! The boys were all so well- behaved and polite- and just plain fun to hang out with.
Each boy drew their "rock star" name out of a hat when they arrived. We had:
Blaze Ripzipper
Shred Bones
Raz Flame-eater
Haze Sizzle-ma-Nizzle
and Franky J
I'm sure their parents know which is which ;)
I think the highlight of the night was when James and I surprised them at midnight and attacked them all with silly string, but the boys' favorite was the late-night break dancing competition!
Funnest new year I think we've ever had.
Dillon's baptism:
I knew it would be special. It really was. I can't believe I have an accountable child! And such a handsome one, too! ;0)
Really, though, one of the most spiritual days of my life to-date! Thanks to everyone who came. Each person there made it all the more special and memorable.
San Diego ZOO:
Annabelle was sick, so her and I missed out on the zoo day. Here are some cute pictures of the wild things!



2 comments:
Holy cow you have a 8-year old! Mine is going to be 8 in July and I am freaking out!! We just went to the it's great to be 8 this past week and I was mega teary-eyed. Hey do you have those cute headbands on your blog for adults that you made with your sisters. I want some!!
Wow! I cannot believe Dillon is 8!! Oh my gosh! His party looked so fun and I love the headbands. So cute!
Post a Comment