Jenny... Hey! I followed a link from Emily Halley's blog and found your family... what fun! Your kiddos are wonderfully cute and it sounds like you are enjoying CA... about this time of year I wish I were living somewhere warm. Thanks for posting and letting me and Steve have a glimpse into the life of the Matthews fam. It's been awhile but we have such great memories of our early married days... it's just so fun to see what everyone is up to. Best wishes to your fam!
James and I met on a blind date! We married only 5 months later. Now, 9 years of school, 4 apartments, 4 homes, 4 states and 4 kids later, we are managing to keep our heads above water! Somehow, we are still madly in love and hoping this blog will be a record of the highs, lows and everything in between. Thanks for visiting!
1 comment:
Jenny...
Hey! I followed a link from Emily Halley's blog and found your family... what fun! Your kiddos are wonderfully cute and it sounds like you are enjoying CA... about this time of year I wish I were living somewhere warm. Thanks for posting and letting me and Steve have a glimpse into the life of the Matthews fam. It's been awhile but we have such great memories of our early married days... it's just so fun to see what everyone is up to. Best wishes to your fam!
Marianne
Post a Comment