Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Shiloh

Finally! I'm not the only one in my family "multiplying and replenishing the earth!" My younger brother, Dustin and his wife Lyna, just welcomed a baby girl early yesterday morning. She's gorgeous like her mom, and already a tease like her dad.




10 minutes old



Proud Mommy


Proud Daddy



Sticking her tongue out at big sister ;)


Six hours old


Dud - I see a cute little chin dimple like her mama!! How cute is that?!?

6 comments:

Amy said...

she is beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I can always count on you to keep the family informed. Thanks!
Dustin and Lyna...Congratulations! I just found out Lyna was pregnant.
She is beautiful, just like her older sister!
Tammy

Shanda said...

CONGRATS!!! Please tell Dustin and Lyna congrats from us. Do they have a blog??? Oh, I love the name Shiloh! So Cute!

emandtrev said...

She is SO precious! Congrats, Auntie Jen! :)

emandtrev said...

Jen, one other question. What program do you use for digital scrapbooking? Everything you do is SO cute!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't believe her older sister is that big! I remember her when she was just tiny and her mother was putting beauty cream on her face. Congratulations, Dustin and Lyna-- p.s. Amanda is happy with two children also-- boy and girl