Charlie LOVES to sing. It's really funny, too, because some of you know, he has a kind of low and raspy voice. He's always singing lullabies and Christmas songs, Primary songs and recently (I'm a little embarrassed to say) the "Wicked" soundtrack. I caught him singing "Popular" the other day. It was hilarious! He pronounces it "Pop-ee-lur."
Today he was singing a lullaby to Annabelle - "Baby Mine" you know the one on Dumbo? This is his version:
"Baby mine, don't you cry.
Baby mine, dry you eyes.
BLAST your head close to my heart,
never to FART, baby of mine."
...Oh, how sweet... :D
Here's one of the first of many many pink scrapbook pages!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Be prepared for the cuteness of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
What a cute little blog you have! and yay for pink!!
Love the new blog look!
I love your first page. I also read a few of your last post. Funny that Dillon "got" kissed. I love the photos. Everyone looks so good. Kami
Oh I love that song from Dumbo, it always makes me cry when he gets separated from his mother.... so sad. I love Charlie's version, priceless. Your kids are so cute.
I got your blog link from your last e-mail. I love your posts, your kids are darling. Will you guys be in Utah for the holidays?? Tell James hi for me.
OH MY GOSH. I am loving Annabelle's sweet little baby noises.. especially that long one at the end. SO SO SWEET. And, Charlie's song, SO FUNNY! I had to read it to Kyle for him to appreciate the beauty of having a boy... maybe someday :) :) :)
Austin loves to watch this video! Annabelle is so sweet!! I love it when they start smiling!
so so so sweet. yeah for pink! loving the new family picture of you guys.
Jenny-
You have darling children! You look Great!
loved your christmas card! your kiddos are darling.
Post a Comment