Annabelle is 13 pounds and 25 inches long already and Christmas is almost here! It's all coming at me at 100 miles an hour!
Speaking of the little darling - here's her latest (courtesy of Allie photography).

She laughed for the first time last night! It was so cute. Here are some more of the rest of us... Allie does a great job, doesn't she?



Who knew my kids were so cute without boogers and ketchup all over their faces?I'm going to be changing my blog all around pretty soon.. 'bout time eh? ;)



4 comments:
Hey Jenny! Do you remember me? It's been a while. Your family has grown and is adorable. If you're wondering who's looking at your blog in Indiana, it's me! I found your blog by linking off of some others. Hope that's ok. I was also wondering where you are now? I was thinking that you were in Arizona, but couldn't remember. If you are or were I wanted to ask you how you like it there. We are looking at some job opportunities there and I know nothing about Arizona. If you weren't there, then sorry for this long comment. Let me know your thoughts. It looks like you are doing well and that you are all happy. My email is megstowers@gmail.com if you get a minute. I would love to hear from you. Thanks Jenny! Meghan
She is so beautiful!! All of your kids are too die for!! You guys all look great!!
What cute pictures, who took them? What a darling family!!!
Such nice pictures! Annabelle is getting so big. Kyler has that same sweater from Target :)
Post a Comment