I am ashamed of my long absence from blogland, but vow to make up for it with this GINORMOUS post. Lots has been going on that is blog-worthy. First of all, we found out last week that we got the house and have since signed and notarized all the appropriate documents and have everything in writing. We have our orders from the Navy, and our move date scheduled for May 17-18th! It's coming so fast!! I thought I'd share some more cool pictures of the house ;)


Isn't the kitchen awesome! I'm diggin the double ovens and center island! The backyard is by far my favorite, though. Can you believe the rent includes a gardener once a week?!?

Last weekend was probably one of the funnest weekends of my whole life. My girl's night group (all of our husbands are graduating from med school this year) spent the weekend at a nice hotel, movies, pedicures, shopping, great food, ice cream, swimming
and a lot of chit chat. We had the time of our lives, but got really sad when it was over. Here are some pics of all the fun!



James - I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU for being so awesome and encouraging me to do stuff like this!
I can't believe how lucky I've been here these last four years. Moving here was, at that point, one of the hardest things I'd ever done. I am humbled by the blessings we've been showered with here - friends, our home, Charlie ;), James's awesome education.... it's taken my breath away, and it's going to be so hard to leave it all behind.
It has been a while since a Paper Posies kit has inspired and motivated me like this May kit has. Not because they weren't amazing, but mostly because I've had so little creative energy. However, I will admit that the colors and embellishments in this one are SO SUPER COOL- AND I've been feeling so so much better lately.... a recipe for some good scrapbook pages, don't you think?? Four pages is like a miracle for me!




Plus, there's more to come in the newsletter! This month Paper Posies celebrates its 2nd anniversary! I want to say a HUGE congratulations to my friend Anna, who's success is neither surprising, nor undeserved. Thanks for all the great kits and tons of fun Anna! There are so many cool contests, games and challenges going on over at Paper Posies (which I've spent hours organizing)so.. if you like this sort of thing, or know someone who does, what are you waiting for? The prizes are really unbelievably cool!
Ok, one more little set of pics and I'm done! I know you know my boys are into dressing up, but don't they make the cutest little cowboys you've EVER seen???





4 comments:
I must say, I am insanely jealous! The house,the lifestyle, the works! But at least it's for a well deserving couple. I am so excited for you guys! Shouldn't you be finding out the gender of that new one here pretty soon? Jared and Jessi are having another girl! #3. Her due date is October 4th, FYI.
Okay, bye!
Love
Missy
Awesome post Jenny! It's about time. :) Your girls weekend looked amazingly fun! And I'm so excited about your house. That backyard is awesome. Your boys are going to love that. Love the pages too. I love the last one in particular. They're all so cute. And, your cowboys ARE darling. We're going to miss you. I didn't know you moved this month. YIKES! Keep the quality posts comin'.
Let me just say, J-E-A-L-0-U-S. LOOOOOVE the house.. love the kitchen, LOVE the backyard!! :) And, you will love it too.. how fun!! I can't wait to visit it. :) Also, I am twinging a little at your girls weekend out.. HOW FUN IS THAT?? LUCKY LUCKY GIRL. What I wouldn't give...
Oh wait. I've got one coming in June. (with all my girl cousins) yahoooooo! :)
ahem.. just wondering if there is anything you might want to possibly blog about? ;)
Post a Comment