Friday, May 11, 2007

Introducing....

Annabelle Joy Mathews



You know, it's funny. Before we found out, I thought that if they said it was a girl, I'd run right out that minute and go nuts at the mall, but that first day I think I was in shock and really just had to let it sink in! I still can't believe it! Here are the pictures of my Gymboree splurge.







Next stop Baby Gap. I've never bought anything from these two stores b/c I just die over how cute the girlie stuff is (not to mention they're a bit spendy) and have had no reason to buy any of it.... 'til now :)

OK - for all you scrapbookers out there, here's my photo of me with BECKY HIGGINS!! It was an awesome class - and the best part was that it was FREE! She is so down to earth and did not mind one bit signing my books and posing for what one lady termed the "Mama-razzi." All of us scrapping dorks with cameras.



Yay I'm so glad my computer worked for 10 minutes so I could get this post done! Warning: they're gonna be sorta few and far between for the next month or so... I'll do my best ;0)

4 comments:

Beth said...

I think Annabelle is going to be one of the best dressed little girls I have EVER seen. I loooooooooove everything you bought!!! It is ALL so stinking cute!!!!!! I am BEYOND excited for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the name. Loooooove the cute outfits. They're all so adorable. I'm with Beth - this is going to be one well-dressed little girl! So excited for you!

The Mathews Family said...

I might have to join some support group for compulsive shoppers b/c that was way too much fun!

Beth- your girls looked sooo cute in their Allie-dresses at church today!

Anonymous said...

:) Awesome all around. Gymboree has the best hair stuff too. And sunglasses. Did you have BH sign her name in a creative lettering style or WHAT! That's so cool. What's your favorite dress colors?