
By a large margin - it seemed to be everyone's favorite. The owner doesn't want to make a final decision until Tuesday, but he's told us he doesn't see what could happen between now and then to change his mind. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR US!!!
Here's a link to some more photos (they were taken like 3 years ago and now there are hardwood floors on the main level, but you get the idea).
WHITE HOUSE
Check out the fireplace in the master bedroom and rockin' backyard!!!



5 comments:
Glad to hear there are hardwood floors .. because kids and white carpet don't mix. :) The house looks great.. not their decorating.. but the house. :) Looks awesome and you will so enjoy the backyard. I can't wait to come visit you!! (By the way, can I come visit you?)
Jenny
This house is AMAZING!! How exciting for you! You get to live in a beautiful place, and in a beautiful house! Congratulations!
Pam
Let's play this game when it comes time to name baby Mathews!!!
Picture #10 looks like there'd be room for me to come live with you if I felt like it :)
can we move in? that house looks awesome. that backyard is going to be awesome for the kiddos. lucky!!!!
Hey Jen;
Is the house interior all white walls and carpet (besides hardhood on the main level) like the one we saw Sunday that was across the freeway?
I love it! It just looks like a lot of up-keep. I hope it comes with a gardener and a maid . . .or are you going to hiring me for that? hee hee
Love,Mom
Post a Comment