Thursday, May 10, 2007

technical freakin' difficulties!

I've been trying forever to get my PC to work - mostly it just won't run the internet. We're supposed to have high speed, but it's been taking me hours just to check my email. Like a dial-up nightmare, except we have high speed!!

So, that's why I haven't been posting - I'm on James' laptop thus, no photos. However, I won't delay telling our exciting news.....

WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!

We're so excited! When the tech told us it was a girl for sure, I nearly had to breathe into a bag.. I was, well, James says hysterical, but I say extatic! She's measuring pretty much right on and was very active throughout the exam. As some of you may know, it's pretty nerve wracking as you go into these tests, imagining all the things that could be abnormal. It's a miracle every single time when a baby is "normal" and healthy. And as far as we could tell, she looks to be.

Soooo, once I get my internet on the PC working, I'll upload ultrasound pictures and photos of my Gymboree splurge... what'd you expect? :)

ALLIE! Make me a dress!! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I squealed out loud :) If Lily could talk she'd attest to that fact. And those 2 paragraphs at the beginning WERE putting it off too long for me. I can't believe I forgot to check yesterday! I guess we were busy but I ran in here as soon as I realized the date. And let me guess your choice of color....PINK? :) Welcome to the princess club.

Anonymous said...

How great, your going to have a girl. Congrats Jenny. Do you have any names picked out. I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

JENNY!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Happy happy day!

The Mathews Family said...

Yes Allie - pink, pink and more pink. Actually.. my favorite color on little girls is blue, but I avoided buying blue just because I've BTDT you know? ;) I also like that melon color a lot. Anything is fine. Let me know how much $$. Can't wait!

Natalie- we're thinking Annabelle Joy for the name. It's after our grandmothers... all four of them!