Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Beautiful Family..


Here are just a few of the great pictures we had taken while visiting Utah during the holidays. Funny story goes along with them..

We had a photo shoot with our good friends the VonNiederhauserns (very talented photographers and videographers) this last summer. It lasted 2 1/2 hours and we had some pretty amazing shots all over - mountains, fields walls, flowers, trees and individual and group shots - it was pretty extensive. Well, my poor (bestest) friend Rachel VonNiederhausern calls me a couple of weeks later, about when we were expecting the photos to be finished, and through her tears tells me the photos, all 200 something of them) were deleted. YEP! Mostly I felt bad for her and her hubby, b/c they felt soooo horrible about it. Here's the great part: We had this recent opportunity to have another photo shoot with ALL of us! Before it was just my siblings and I, but this time, we were able to have siblings, spouses, and all the kids! What a blessing, oh and they also did it for FREE! So, thanks Steve and Rachel. THEY'RE AWESOME!!! WE LOVE THEM!!!



The three Jones grandchildren







My cutestest niece Alissa - Yes, she has that much hair and YES its down to her rear. For my birthday present she let me do braids and it took me 30 minutes just to brush it!



My 6'5" tall brother, Dustin, his French (supermodel) wife Lyna, and little Guzzette (french nickname). Here's another one of the three of them





My handsome and talented brothers, David, Dustin and Nathan



My Sis - Haley and I. You can see who got the gorgeous gene here... I'm the "smart" one I guess, or maybe the one with the "fun personality." ;)



The whole dang lot of us. It's been FOREVER since we've had a group shot.

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Ok, Jenny - FANTASTIC pictures!! First I want to say of the picture of you and Haley - I don't see a "sweet spirit" in that picture - I see TWO - count 'em - TWO BEEEAAAUUUTTTIFUL girls! NOT JUST ONE.. TWO! And, your sister-in-law - literally a supermodel right? geeesh. She's gorgeous. What great pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I looked a while ago but couldn't think of a good comment to leave so I didn't.

Here goes.

Inner beauty...schminner schmeauty. You've got it. (Not that you don't have inner beauty too) :)

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute pictures! cute people, great shots.

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! I am related to some lookers! What can I say. And if anybody ever tries to say who the cutest sister is, just do what I do... You say, "I know, right? We've got some great genes." And as for Alissa- HOLY CRAP!- What a beauty.

Hope all is well. As always, say Hi to the clan for us, and keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

I Love them all too!!!!!! We have the best family ever Jen. I know you already know that.
-Haley