Thursday, February 22, 2007

I now belong to the...

Super Slacker Blogger club...

I'm ashamed that I haven't been blogging regularily :( I know you'll all understand, but here are my lame excuses: I have been busy getting our house under contract (which it officially is YAY!!), I have been getting ready for my trip to Florida - WHICH - (here's the big one) I had to CANCEL :( because I have THE FLU!!!! So, now that you feel sorry for me, here are some cute pictures from the Zoo last week :)



Me watching Dillon watch the giraffes



Hmmm.... Where ARE those monkeys?????







What can I say, the Elephants are just so romantic!






Little GOOFS!


This was so sweet - this baby arangatan was only a month old!


Dillon was playing "Nacho Libre" the other day, and fell asleep with his "Luciador" mask on..... I promise they're clean! He said the funniest thing in his prayer last night. He's been wanting to go to Disneyland and visit Grandma Melody and Grandpa Doug really bad! He bugs us about it every day. Our answer has been, "we just don't have enough money right now, hon" so last night he's praying and says, "Please bless Dillon to get lots of money for riding rollercoasters in California," it was hard to be reverent after that ;)

5 comments:

Beth said...

OH MY GOSH.. that Nacho Libre picture of Dillon is HILARIOUS!!! I TOTALLY laughed out loud when I scrolled down!! I am going to have to have Kyle look at that one when he gets home. Toooooo funny! And, I love love love the picture you got of Charlie at the zoo. The colors and his face look sooo sweet. :) love it.

Anonymous said...

That movie is a classic and I'm glad your son had the creativity and good taste to want to be Ignasio. My family will get a kick out of this too. :) After we all saw it we spent a week or so singing "I yam, I yam..." from the wrestling match in the end when he flies. Please please scrapbook this.

Anonymous said...

I showed them and they laughed.

I should make a blinkie for that club too.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, coming back and responding to comments counts as blogging :) And phone calls are nice too. We need to sign up for a class, YO!

Anonymous said...

I guess prayers really ARE answered!!!! hahahahaha I had so much fun with you guys in Disneyland. I tried to call you last night but it went straight to the answering machine so i tried James too. I miss you guys....
Love you!!
-Haley