Saturday, February 17, 2007

Today I learned.........

HOW TO MAKE BLINKIES!! Thank you Allie - once again proving that someone is paying attention and becoming a better blogger/ scrapper/ photoshopper/ thanks to YOU! It's kind of dorky- but I confess I really am a HUGE Josh Groban fan ((blushing))!!


I also went to the BALLET today! I had such a great time - thank you Shawn and Kathy!! It was Ballet Arizona's production of Coppelia... just amazing!



Sorry I've been scarce lately - It's been nuts around here... I promise a really great entry SOON!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO! And thanks for being the first (again) :) If I dug him as much as you did I'd steal it. I'll have to wait for your next creation ;) Pretty simple once you've done it, huh? Thanks :)

Beth said...

Cool! I haven't tried the blinkie thing yet.. but I like the idea. :) And Josh Groban.. AMAZING AMAZING voice.

Anonymous said...

need......more.....jenny.....please......post.......anything

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, on our trip to the zoo last year the baby monkey was brand new and the mom was nursing! Lily was of course still in that stage too so it was kind of funny and sweet to see the similarities.