Monday, December 04, 2006

No pics yet... :(

What a time I've had trying to do this blogging thing with Dialup! Needless to say, I've yet to successfully sync my camera doc to my inlaw's ancient PC and upload my pics. Sorry people, but I'm thinking instead of bothering with it and asking more favors of people and all that, I'm just going to have to catch you all up when i get back to AZ. Boy will I ever be glad to see my computer!! ;)

The boys are having the time of their lives playing with cousins and in the snow. This morning we went for a nice walk/ run. Dillon rode a bicycle and Charlie rode in the stroller. It was cold, but not too cold and there were horses out in the pastures all around us. We watched them run and enjoy the morning sun. We stopped to give some treats (carrots) to several of them. Charlie LOVED petting them and cried all the way home when we were done! "Horsey - pet 'em!" James is still stuffy, but for the most part, we're all feeling much better. I'm getting into the holiday spirit and loving all the Christmas shopping, lights, etc. So, things are good!

Hope you all are well - be sure to check in next WEDNESDAY.. that's when we find out where we matched (if we did) and where we'll most likely be for the next 6 years!! LOVE AND HUGS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Ok.. I'll wait for the pictures. But, I'm glad to hear that you are having a good time and spending some quality time with your family. :) And, we can't wait to hear what next Wednesday brings...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun. I'm anxious to hear where you'll be for the next several years. Keep us posted!

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

I was singing along when Beth was. Hope you are having lots of fun!

The Mathews Family said...

AW, Thanks guys :) :) :)

It was a great day and even better b/c you guys remembered ;0)