Sunday, December 17, 2006

Looky what I can do!

I'm finally out of the technologically defect cave that I've been in the last few weeks! I'm at my Dad's house and using his ultrafast wireless connection on James' iBook. LOVE IT!! Here are some fun pics from our trip to Goblin Valley, an album I've been working on, and the photoshoot we had last week! Enjoy :o)




Thanks Steve and Rachel VonNiederhausern! Some of you will be seeing more of these in the Christmas card that is STILL not sent yet :( I'm working on it - Sorry if it's late!!




Charlie was cold - He pretty much just wanted to go home :)



Cool shot of my mom, sibs and I and "the goblins"



Dillon had the time of his life climbing and jumping, chasing his uncles and throwing rocks!





Thanks everyone for your comments, phone calls and most of all prayers regarding the disappointing match results. Though I am still sad and hoping for some unlikely resolution, I'm feeling a little better about things every day. James is going to call the headquarters tomorrow morning and discuss the situation with the head lady (that's her official title ;). I'm hoping for at very least, an apology.

HUGS!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

yahoo!!! GREAT PICS.. That family one is ADORABLE. I totally totally love it of everyone. The one of you and siblings and mom is so cool.. did you cut your hair or was it just back? I'm assuming it was just pulled back since you didn't say anything. It looks like you have a sleek new style in that picture. I had a hard time figuring out who was you and who was your mom.. she looks so stinkin' young. Great pictures! Loved looking at them. :)

Anonymous said...

Charlie has hair!! It's so long too! He is quite the little model...like a Ralph Lauren ad or something. Way cute.