I'm seriously freaking out right now...
3 DAYS till we find out our fate. Three days and we'll know what a bunch of academic medical someone's have decided for us and our family. It's so wierd how this whole thing works.. It's like they play God or something! I'm trying so hard just to chill and not imagine "worse case scenarios."
In anticipation of PC difficulties, before we left to come up to Utah, I emailed myself the December banner I'd made.. SOOOOOOOO glad, b/c I haven't been able to get a single photo uploaded or anything. I like the new banner :) Whataya think? It's kind of like Digital scrapbooking which I'd really like to try someday.
Speaking of scrapbooking, our "Page a Day challenge" winner was announced yesterday - Renee Richins. A fellow Arizonan and great gal. I'm super excited b/c she will be joining the January Design Team!! I've always loved her stuff :)
Yesterday was a really fun day. My dad and I have a unique father/ daughter relationship and lately I've been afraid that it was in jeapordy. Yesterday we spent half the day just the two of us Christmas shopping and then out to dinner. It was so nice b/c we had some great conversation - candid and real and also funny. I was able to help him do about 80% of his shopping and I only spent $7.50! I am officially done with shopping for the boys! Two gifts each. One from Santa and one from Mom and Dad. NONE OF THEM REQUIRE BATTERIES OR MAKE HORRIBLY LOUD NOISES!! Mission accomplished. I have only one more gift to get James, one for my Dad, and one for James' parents and THAT'S IT!!!!!!!! YAY for me. (wink)
So, I'd just like to thank all my great friends and sweet family for all the LOVE that they've shown me. I had one of the best birthdays EVER just because I had so many people call and email and text me. It felt so great! I was able to spend some time alone with James (we saw that "deck the halls" movie - very haha) and that was good. So thank you so much everyone for thinking of me and for visiting my blog and giving me a chance to share my life. ( AAAWWWW ) :)
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
awwwww.. we love you Jenny. I sent a text on your b-day and then got some error message.. so I don't know if you got it but just know that I thought about ya. Let us know what happens on Wednesday. We miss you in AZ! (btw..Gracie told Belle at the park the other day that they should write Dylan a letter. :)
I was going to call you, I could've e-mailed you or even texted you a Happy Birthday, but I know that birthdays are meant to last more than one day anyway, so Happy Birthday! I was thinking of you on your birthday and did want to call but couldn't find my phone!!! That's no joke! I hope to be seeing you when we come out! I will give you a jingle with details as they become more clear... If they ever do! I love ya!
Today is the big day! Can't wait to hear...
Post a Comment