Saturday, March 25, 2006

Self Portrait







So I've been inspired by an article I read and a thread on my favorite website (PaperPosies) to talk a little more about myself. They encouraged us moms to spend a little time talking about ourselves instead of the kids and take a picture of ourselves. I played around with it for a while yesterday, I even had Dillon take some pics of me, but ended up just being silly! I guess that describes me pretty well, though! (I'm working on posting the pics....)

Tagged for 2006>>I've been tagged... so here it goes...

Four jobs you have had in your life:>>
1. Housekeeper at Sherwood Hills resort
2. Charlie's angel (you Logan People know what I mean!)
3. Certified Ophthalmic Medical Assistant
4. Scrapbooking instructor

Four movies you would watch over and over:>>
1.Gone with the Wind
2. Tommy Boy
3. Pretty Woman (edited of course!)>
4. Pride and Prejudice>>

Four places you have lived:>>
1. Kearns, UT
2. Temple, TX
3. St. George, UT
4. Logan, UT
5. Glendale, AZ

Four TV shows you love to watch:>>
1. Lost!!!!!!!!!
2. American Idol
3. Grey's Anatomy>
4. Oprah

Four places you have been on vacation:>>
1. Canada
2. Disneyland (3 weeks ago)
3. Mexico>
4. Europe

Four websites I visit daily:>>
1. Paper Posies
2. email>
3. Bank accounts
4. Two Peas in a Bucket
5. 4815162342.com

Four of my favorite foods:>>
1. Chocolate
2. Grapefruit
3. Italian>
4. Mexican>>

Four places I would rather be right now:>>
1. Still sleeping
2. Scrapbooking!
3. Hanging with family and friends
4. In a quiet place, maybe reading or just sitting there!!!

Four things you want to accomplish this year...>>
1. My New Years' Resolutions (secret)
2. Turn 27
3. Read some good books
4. Share my testimony of the Gospel often

AND there you go.

No comments: