Wednesday, March 15, 2006

7 Years already!!!!



On monday James and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary! Hard to believe- but at the same time seems like longer~!! The ladies at the office where James is rotating asked him how many years he'd been married and when he told them one of them asked, "were you a zygote when you got married??" He still looks a lot younger than he is, but yes, we were both VERY young. OK I'll admit it! The children are feeling better and so am I. I finally got some sleep last night! Thank you Ghira for not yapping all night long! And thank you ear plugs. hehe. Saturday night we had a babysitter and had a fun night planned. Towards the end of dinner she called panicking, "Dillon is throwing up all over!!" Needless to say, that was the end of our evening, and moreover we ended up taking him to the ER! He said the cutest thing when he called me. He said, "Mom, they gave me a shot and it hurted me. There's a string in my hand and its giving me a drink!" I loved it. He was so brave.

Check out the cute ribbon collar I made for Ghira... what can I say.... she's the only girl I may ever get to dress up! And who can say enough about the first photo... it's moments like these that make life worth living, eh?

No comments: