Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A "week" to remember










What a great week I've had. Eventfull and hectic, a little strange, but great. Last week I went to a scrapbooking sale with one of my bestest friends, got extremely sick for 2 days, saw my younger brother for the first time in 2 years and my older younger brother, his wife and daughter for the first time in almost a year, spent time with my in-laws, saw my new niece and nephew, went to general conference, saw president Hinkley and heard him speak, and surprised my Mom with a smashing 50th birthday party!! All in one week! Yes, I'm tired! It really was one of the most memorable weeks of my life (probably won't be for long since I have such a bad short-term memory! He he)!

Left Photo: Fresh off the plane Dave and Charlie introduce themselves.
Middle: Mom, after her fabulous at Fifty party makeover in a bag! (I never have nor do I think I ever will see anyone as SURPRISED as she was ... it was a riot!)
Right: Dustin, Lyna and Alissa having a cute family moment.

No comments: