Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On our way to where the air is sweet!!



Anyone recognize the title? It's from the Sesame street song. Remeber the big shaggy dog they're chasing in the park and they sing the song. .. "Sunny days, chasing the clouds away. On our way to where the air is sweet. . .." Pure childhood nostalgia. Well I watched SS with my son this morning and its really totally different now. They don't sing the song at all, just have the tune playing at the end :( Anyway, the reason for the title is we're going to Disneyland!!! Can't hardly wait. We leave tomorrow evening. I made the mistake of telling Dillon about our trip a little too early and his sense of time is really lacking. . he's getting frusterated. He wakes up every morning expecting to hop in the car and leave! It will be really fun for him, which makes us even more excited too. The photo above is something I'm really excited about. I'm an avid scrapbooker and this is a photo of March's Paperposies kit!! The website is www.paperposies.com. The owner is one of my great friends from college, Anna Olson. She's one of the most inspirational and ambitious persons I've ever known; really quite brilliant at putting these kits together as well. Okay, so I've put my little plug in for PP. ;)

Today Charlie is 13 months old. Yesterday he stood up by himself. . he didn't have to crawl to the wall or a piece of furniture. He did the "hands to floor, squat and slowly, toosh first, raise yourself upward" thing. It was quite an accomplishment. Personally I think he'll hate Disneyland. Oh well.. . . whataya do???

For anyone who cares to, share your thoughts about pet ownership. Pros and Cons would be nice. We're seriously considering getting a Chocolate Cockerspaniel puppy. Have to decide soon! In the photo above she's only a week old. She's now 4 weeks old. She's really just perfect and I'm in desperate need of another female in this household!!!!!!!!!!!

TATA!

3 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Yay! Look at you! I LOVE all the green, so very cute. Keep on bloggin.

Beth said...

Jenny!
I found your blog through Allie's link on her site.. Love it! I'm new at this too, but I think it's kinda fun.. Keep it up so we can see little insights into your life. :) Us moms need that, right?

alliehoopes said...

Lucky me, I've got that kit in my hot little hands right now!!!