This idea was the brain child of my good friend
MILLIE who is always full of great ideas. Last week three moms, Millie, me and
Kami Banks each took a day and did "Art Camp" for the older kids. There were 6 kids total and they did all kinds of fun stuff- pastel, shrinky-dinks, sidewalk art, self portraits, "Eric Carle- style" lanterns, mosaic art, pudding art, edible sculptures, and finger puppets. They also made t-shirts and did a whole lot of goofing off! It was great and SO MUCH CHEAPER than your traditional summer art camp!





I also had the great pleasure of taking my friend, the aforementioned Kami Banks, to see WICKED in San Diego a couple weeks ago for her birthday. We had a great time, even considering the 2 hour long traffic delay on I-5 on the way home! It was just more "gab time!" :)

We weren't supposed to take photos inside the theater.... we found out a bit too late!
2 comments:
Thanks again for wicked. I think everyone should do art camp. Loves
Again, we were in Utah at the same time and did not SEE EACH OTHER! What the crap! Looks like you had as much of a blast this summer as we did. I'm totally jealous of the WICKED thing. Can't wait to see that again. My Mom and I went for Mothers Day. Love the bows!
Post a Comment