Monday, October 13, 2008

FIRE!!!

200 yards from my backyard a gigantic fire is raging! The van is packed and we're just waiting for someone to tell us to leave! Right now I can hear the thunderous popping sounds from the 30 foot flames and I want to cry!

My kids are all asleep completely oblivious. I guess that's good. I'm quite sure I won't be sleeping well tonight if at all.






More pictures asap. I borrowed these from Sarah Asay's Blog. Our other computer is in the car!!

5 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Jenny! That is so scary. I hope you guys will be safe. We'll keep you in our prayers!

alliehoopes said...

Scary is right! Hope all goes well.

Ashlee said...

That is awefull! I hope that you get to stay. Be safe and keep us posted!

L said...

Woah Jen! That is SO scary. I will be anxious for an update, in the meantime, your fam is in our prayers.

Katie and Steve said...

Oh my gosh! I hope you guys are ok. Keep us posted. Be careful.