aren't you so excited for the premiere. I am going with a big group of girls and we are going to dinner first and partying on the opening night. We are all 30ish and obviously desperate for a night out.
James and I met on a blind date! We married only 5 months later. Now, 9 years of school, 4 apartments, 4 homes, 4 states and 4 kids later, we are managing to keep our heads above water! Somehow, we are still madly in love and hoping this blog will be a record of the highs, lows and everything in between. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
apparently I'm a Bella. I'm thinking it's because I'm pretty antisocial. :)
aren't you so excited for the premiere. I am going with a big group of girls and we are going to dinner first and partying on the opening night. We are all 30ish and obviously desperate for a night out.
I am Alice...so basically I know how to throw one heck of a party
Post a Comment