So, my little Charlie started preschool yesterday. I think its so funny how different each child is. I could have 10 kids and each one would be a completely different experience. The contrast between Dillon and Charlie.... well its just UNBELIEVABLE!! Here's the link to the post of Dillon's first day of preschool - First day He was nervous and shy....


As soon as Charlie hung up his backpack yesterday, he lit into that place and started raising hell. He ran from one activity table to the next and couldn't care less who his teacher was or his classmates. It was a new adventure and he was ALL OVER IT!! I didn't worry- not even a little- during those first quiet 3 1/2 hours he was gone. I just sat on the couch, coughed and blew my nose while Annabelle watched a recorded episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse..... 4 times!!
Speaking of, she is obsessed with that show! She cries every time its over. Watch this cute video of her. I took it two weeks ago The first part is me trying to get her to walk for the camera.. the second half is her and her Minnie Mouse toy.
And some photos of her with Minnie-



11 comments:
She is adorable! How come they don't make clothes that cute for an old girl like me?
TJ
holy cow your boys are so stinkin handsome and your girl is so cute. I love your boys with the spiked up hair what cute kids.
I love my Charlie:-((((( And my Nan is tooooo stinkin cute:_(( I miss them
um, I'm pretty sure you *ARE* supermom. look at how freaking cute your kids are!
I hope you're feeling better. I hate being sick! Charlie sure looks grown up and ready to take on the world!
Wow Annabelle is soooo cute!!!! And yes I will say that you are supermom!!!!!!!!! The Banks were at our ward on sunday and are looking for a house in the area we tried to have them for dinner but they were still out of sorts maybe another time!
So, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is like crack for kids. Yesterday we danced to "Hot Dog" about 15 times. It's so funny when you realize that a lot of kids like the very same things.
Hope you're feeling better, I don't get that much done in a week (while feeling fine). Good for you!
I hope you're feeling better! Your kids are so cute. Way to go to get so much done, all while being sick. Hooray for Super Moms!
They're so cute!! I have a little 4 year old girl in my primary class that looks SO much like Charlie! It's crazy! I miss you guys so much! Dave and I need to hurry and get married to force you guys to visit! :)
I hear you on the difference in children. My kids are all so different. I just thought I would let you know we found a house and are liking it out here. Thanks for all you text all the way. You are a cute friends.
You sound so busy. Some days I am amazed at my capabilities. I can't believe how fast those kids grow. I was looking at your blog last night and we saw the picture of Charlie and he said whos that? I said its Charlie and he was like what the heck. Hey I posted awhile ago to say thank you for the lotion but it never showed up. And by the way we got your letter for the sticker club and we aren't going to do it because I am a mean mom and I am punishing my children. You see I went and bought the stickers and I have been busy painting my basement, well I came upstairs and they had gotten into the stickers that I bought and opened them and stuck them all over my banister so I told them they aren't going to participate because they opened them without my permission. I know this life lesson will probably go ignored but you have to try right.
Post a Comment