Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Annabelle's first birthday

One year ago Sunday.... I can't believe she's already one!! It's been such a great year!! It's gone by insanely fast and I'm literally reeling still over the party and the thought of my baby girl entering the toddler stage. It was an amazing party. So many of our friends came to celebrate with us. My mom and sister came as well! It was so perfect. The birthday girl really stole the show. She was so cute and fun- I think she really enjoyed herself!






In other Mathews News, Dillon earned his first belt in Karate last week! He's only had four classes and LOVES it! Here's his best "champion face" and Karate poses- And.. one of his cute drawings I just had to share: It's Patrick, SpongeBob and Squidward- who's playing the clarinet. The little boy at the bottom is Dillon. September Paper Posies projects:

Look who's walking?!? This was taken a couple of weeks ago. She's really cruisin' now :)

14 comments:

Jill said...

Jenny, Annabelle is so cute, what a fun party you had. Love Dillon's drawing. my kids, and jeremy for that matter, are so into spongebob. Glad things are going well and you get a little one on one time with your little girl while the boys are at school.

jen morgan said...

Jen this whole post made me smile. From the cute polka dot party (looks like SO much work! did you make that fondant cake yourself!?!) to the fun scrappy pages, and all the cute pictures & videos. SO great. <3

Kathy Schroder said...

Holy cow Jenny please tell me that you did not make that cake all by yourself it was so fetchin cute. You must be Martha Stewart. Oh and you are so much like me worrying about her bow when she was on camera. I tell ya girls are so much maitenance. I miss you guys.

Ashlee said...

Holy Crap its been a year. Seriously where does the time go?! She makes a pretty cute one year old. Happy Birthday!

Beth said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! The party, the cake, the decorations but ESPECIALLY THAT BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!!!! Love it all! She is so so so so so so beautiful. Love your "unique" scrapbook page and love Dillon in his karate get-up. What a fun post :)

emandtrev said...

Annabelle is precious! I love the pink polka dot themed party. What a cute idea. I also love the picture of Dillon with his game face on. :)

Holly said...

She is seriously the cutest thing! What a fun party theme, pink polkadots, I love it!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I am such a party theme girl!! I love this! And I love the polka dots that matched her outfit! (The inspirtation??) It was ADORABLE! So much funnnn!!

Angie said...

Yes. You are a supermom! Cute kids, cute scrapbook pages, cards, and cute you! I just love ya!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

1 year..really! What a cute party for an even cuter little girl!

the landreths said...

Whoa, Jen, that party was amazing! How did you do all that? Annabelle is adorable...what a cute family you have.

Adam Jensen said...

wow! I can't believe she is 1, time flies!!! you have such a cute family

Brittany said...

Aww she is such a cutie! Looks like she LOVED having all those people there for HER. Glad everyone had fun!

millie said...

the pics from the party looked so cute! again, i'm sorry we missed it. i had so much fun eating out with you the other night, we definitely have to do it again!!!