Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Memory Lane Game

Here's how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Thanks FO PLAYIN PLAYAH!

14 comments:

BelleBordel said...

Dude, you know exactly which "broom-head" is the most hilarious thing in the world!!!!lol!!!

Love ya Love ya

Angie said...

I remember we had a nutrition class together at USU right around the time you got engaged to James. I was so happy to actually know someone in that huge class! And then of course the awesome 27th ward. Somehow you were responsible for my calling of that scripture study group leader. I also remember you making yummy apple pie at your place once. I think Ruth or Rachel was there too. Oh, and how could I forget how we went to lunch the day Connor broke out in that terrible viral meningitis rash! That's more than one memory, but couldn't resist. How fun!!

Angie said...

By the way, I like your new blog title. So cute!!! Is that a shappy princess kit?

Jenny said...

One of my favorite memories, and I'm digging down deep and far away for a non dance thing, was Valerie's birthday party in eighth or ninth grade (I can't remember her last name). I remember the whole suck and blow card game and you were totally in love with Mark Weston, but for the life of him he was not dropping that card! I think he got the nickname Hoover after that night. Random, I know.

Anonymous said...

Dave and I always have so much fun visiting you and the boys. One of my first memories of you and your fam was Christmas a couple years ago. Dave and I had been dating for about 3 months (wow. crazy). You guys came to town and we met you at the ice rink downtown. After, we went back to the Freeze Creek house and played Mafia and then sang carols around the piano before family prayer. So much fun.

Then the next Christmas we were in Cali with you. Everyone got sick so Dave and I ran for it. :)

Let's have lots more holiday memories! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the new header on your blog! So cute!!

Jami & Boys said...

my favorite memory of you is seeing you on the MC stage doing your SNL skit -- folding your arms and then smelling your hands . . . CLASSIC!

Skye O. said...

I remember when you fell from the Kotter's swing and we came to see you. I think Ben Walbridge was your boyfriend and he came to see you too. That was a sad memory. Doesn't that seem like so long ago?

The Garners said...

Jenny,

I'm sorry that I don't know you...other than through your blog. You seem like such a delightful person. But can I just say that the memory game makes me think of 6th grade, James, Austria report, Sound of Music, and leiderhausen (sp?). Just ask him!

jen morgan said...

My memory is you came to a Halloween party I had when you were just dating James, and you were dressed like an Army girl (?) and you started a raffle to give away my treadmill. I think I even won. I can't remember what James dressed up as. Can you?

Suz said...

I remember Caprielle camp my sophomore year in Bear Lake. I remember all of us being silly!!

Kellie said...

I have many great "Yenny" memories. The first one to come to mind though is when we were 17 driving down Main street on the weekend. A car full of boys (hot ones I'm sure-ha ha) pull up next to us only to find you cross stitching in the front seat! Not really what they were expecting from a car full of girls. That's my Yenny. Gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

I already gave you my Kotter's trail one, but another memory I have is busting a move in your basement to, I think it was, Paula Abdul. I felt like such a dork - but you were a natural!

Chris Stewart said...

I think I shall never forget stroller workouts with you at the rock park and our many discussions of family, friends, and kids!