Lately Dillon's testimony of prayer has really grown. We pray together before bed and always ask Heavenly Father to bless him with "Good dreams or no dreams at all." After family prayer, he reminds us to pray for him again in our personal prayers and then says one of his own. Its worked wonders... poor thing has such terrible dreams :(
Charlie has never really had much to add.... until tonight. He said AMEN after our family prayer and then asked:
"Hey Mom, could I ask for a roller coaster dream?"
I laughed, "I guess so Charlie, but I don't know if God takes orders for specific types of dreams."
"I just think that sound really fun!"
"Yeah, it does." I'll let you know how that turns out!! lol
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Your kids are such dolls. All 3 of them. I hate to think I might not see you all again until...dare I say...the wedding? :)
Way to keep track of a precious memory!
That is so funny. Kids pray for the funniest stuff. Paige prays about her strawberry milk every night. She doesn't even drink it that often. Dave and I always have to strain ourselves from laughing at them every night. I love it.
Holden (my five year old) prays to not have nightmares every night. He asked me yesterday if Heavenly Father and Jesus put the dreams in his head. Where do they come up with this?
That is so cute, we have had to pray that Nyah will have good dreams before too, every once in a while she has bad dreams. Keira is funny with her prayers though, she always wants to pray and it's always the same "heavenly father, thank you for this day, bless the food, amen. It's pretty funny.
Post a Comment