Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Special Day

We blessed Annabelle on Sunday. So that makes three babies blessed and three times that James has cried during the 9 years we've been together. It really was special, spiritual and a day I'll never forget. It helped that we had some family here to share it with us. We had such a nice time with them and were sad when they all had to go :(


Dillon was so happily surprised when his older cousin Jeffery decided to come! They had a blast playing pirates, trucks and bionicles together. Jeffery's little brother, Ethan, is Charlie's age so it was just perfect and sooooo much fun for my "cousin-starved" little boys!! James' youngest sister and my good friend Emma-Lee brought her little Abigail who charmed us all to death! She's way too cute. It's almost unfair to all the other little girls out there!









We went to Legoland with the fam. Saturday - it was pretty fun! It's great for littler kids and that's what we had, so it was perfect!





I also finally purchased a copy of this book that has now been recommended to me at least a half a dozen times by different people! I'm really excited and hope my expectations aren't too high.

11 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So extra sweet! I love the picture of Dillion holding and kissing her on the cheek. What a blessed little girl she is to have so many people who love her to death. She is extra beautiful. In some of the pictures I see a lot of Charlie in her-have people said that before??

Anonymous said...

No fair! I want to go to Legoland!!! Your family pictures is so cute...you guys should be on a magazine or something. And I don't know what it is, but I'm trying to keep myself from rereading those 500+ page books! I'm not a rereader! I have too much else to do! I saw a glimpse of Hayden (you know who, right?) for some new movie that I won't be seeing, but it totally made it harder to resist since he was my Edward. I hope you like them :)

Beth said...

CUTE CUTE PICTURES! I love them all! :) I'm so glad you had such a nice day and time with family. :) Annabelle looked BEAUTIFUL on blessing day, and I love the cousin picture with Dillon kissing her. SO SWEET. :) Good luck with those books. I liked them too. Your kids may be slightly neglected once you start reading. :)

The Kalcichs said...

I love her blessing picture. Look at that smile. You guys all look great! I recently read twilight, too. I think it's super addictive. I hope you're planning on staying up all night and reading it. I liked it and I read all three, but it definitely isn't the greatest literary work of our times - but it is a fun read! You'll have to let me know what you think. I'm already anxious for the 4th one to come out next August!

Brittany said...

First off...you have a BEAUTIFUL family! That picture of Annabelle is adorable! Second, I love when all the cousins get together and play. It's so fun to see them bonding as friends AND as family! Third, let me know how that book is, I am always looking for new books to read. What's it about? Maybe I will ask you Friday night.

L said...

Ooooh, she is so precious. What a beautiful dress! I love blessing days!!! You all look so great!

I hope you enjoy the Twighlight books...if your expectations are too high, know you weren't alone. But, hopefully you love them!

Ashlee said...

I don't know...Abigal is beautiful but so is you'res. They both will be a kill when they are older. Dads look out!

AnnMarie said...

What a beautiful dress! A little white suit just doesn't compare to that. So sweet!

My sister and I just got done reading the Twilight series, and I have to say I can't wait for the fourth to come out. And yes, they are hard to put down. I think the second book was the New York Times #1 Best Seller because the first one was so good. I try to explain to Andersen why a book about a girl falling in love with a Vampire is such a good read, but he just doesn't understand.

Adam Jensen said...

Oh! she looks so cute! and you look great. I love that dark blue top!!! so nice :) I have heard lots about that book as well, i better check it out!

Shelly and Ken said...

I love Annabelle's blessing dress, it is adorable. She looks so cute in it.

Twilight was actually the next book I planned on reading. I swear everyone has read it. And once they get on the topic of the book they talk and talk and talk and I just get lost. Everyone says it is great though.

Anonymous said...

Annabelle looks so cute, and you look so happy. I love the family picture. What a cute family. Happy Thanksgiving! Kami